Monday, May 31, 2010

Anjangoveratra



Don't care how long I'm here, these little guys will still be awesome!











I climbed that!














At camp with some of the Malagasy researchers.












Trying to help in the kitchen while visiting one of the commune towns...those are moringa leaves, the government has been encouraging people to grow them because they have great nutrition and grow fast.









Me on the mountain above the hospital, about 1k from my house...it's the only place I get cell reception! The mountain in the background is Makirovana, a protected area that my community partner, the Missouri Botanical Gardens, works in.








Dear Blogger, your formatting still sucks. Rowan

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey! Great pictures, critters etc alike. Love that you climbed that mountain, epic. And your house looks beautiful, bed, a nice bed too. Cell reception on a hill, guess I probably won't be calling too much ;) because you need to climb up there first and all (in flip flops?). Miss you, looks gorgeous over there. be well.

    ReplyDelete