Friday, February 26, 2010

Packed and Heading Out

...Well, almost.

I've spent a good part of the day corralling my stuff and stuffing it into luggage. I think I've done an all right job, though I won't know if I've met the Peace Corps weight limit of 80 lbs til I get to the airport! Space was not much of an issue, but the weight'll always getcha. (This isn't helped by the fact that I'm bringing a small library of books, without which weight wouldn't be a problem. :)















Anyway, I'll have limited internet from here on out, but as the Peace Corps reminded us to tell family and friends: No news is good news. It means we're learning and doing instead of sitting in front of a computer. :) Up next: four flights to the Eighth Continent. Talk to you not-so-soon...~R

No comments:

Post a Comment